This high quality range of manual reset circuit breakers are the ultimate protection for dual battery systems and most DC applications. They are available in a large range of sizes from 30amps up to 200amp. These units have an IP67 rating, which means they are sealed internally against moisture, dust and dirt and ignition protected. This makes them ideal for under bonnet applications where the vehicle is used for serious off road work. Other applications also include motorhomes, 4wd, boats, caravans, off grid, camping, marine and much more!
The features of these manual reset circuit breakers are a manual reset button where investigation is required prior to the circuit being reset. A circuit breaker is an automatically operated electrical device designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by overload or short circuit.
Featuring trip indicator and manual trip button, these circuit breakers are easy to reset just by pushing the tab back in. They are well built with a sturdy surface mounting frame. The connection is via two 1/4′ stainless steel studs, which ensures a solid connection with no voltage drop across the circuit. These rugged and reliable devices allow you to simply reset rather than find another expensive fuse. They offer lower voltage drop than a fuse and can be used as an occasional isolation switch.
• 1/4′ studs (6mm stud terminal) • Thermal trip with indicator, manual trip button
• Thermoplastic IP67 full sealed ignition protected • Single Pole, normally closed
• Mounting points, top and bottom • Suits 12-24V systems up to 48Vdc
• Compliance: SAEJ1625:ABYCE, SAE J1117 (Ignition Protected) • Can be used as an isolation switch to break a circuit.
• Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers